We are open to serve you, answer questions or schedule an appointment during the following hours:
(For your convenience, we ask that you download and complete the forms at the bottom of this page and bring them with you to your first visit.)
Kirkwood office -
Monday & Wednesday: 7:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 7:00am - 7:00pm
Thursday: 7:00am - 1:00pm
(Open 1st & 3rd Thursday of the month)
Friday: 7:00am - 4:00pm
(Open 2nd & 4th Friday of the month)
Saturday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
(Open 1st & 3rd Saturday of the month)
Endwell office -
Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 7:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday & Thursday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
Norwich office -
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am – 1:00pm
Montrose office -
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 1:00pm
Friday: 7:00am - 2:00pm
In an effort to keep dental costs down, while maintaining a high level of professional care, we have established this financial policy for your benefit. We do not want money to be a problem for you. We want you to feel comfortable with your dental care and that includes feeling satisfied with your financial arrangements. Payment is expected in full at time of service, and for your ease and convenience, we offer the following types of financial arrangements:
- Cash/ Check. For treatment over $300 a 5% immediate pre-payment courtesy will be given when the total fee is paid in full, on the day treatment begins.
- Visa, Master Card, American Express or Discover. For treatment over $300 a 3% immediate pre-payment courtesy will be given when the fee is paid in full, on the day treatment begins, with one of these cards.
- Senior Citizens (age 65 and over) will be given a 5% immediate payment courtesy for all treatment during senior hours (Monday- Friday 9 am to 3 pm).
- 2 equal payments: For large multi-appointment procedures, payments may be divided into two equal payments. One-half is to be paid on the day treatment begins; the remaining half is to be paid when treatment is complete.
- Interest FREE Payment Plans: We have made special arrangements with Wells Fargo Health Advantage Program for quick and easy applications for credit. If credit is approved you will qualify for either interest free periods of time (6-18 months) or 24-30 or 36 months 0% interest.
Dental insurance is a great benefit and helps many people afford dental care. By definition it is an exclusive contract between the employee and the insurance carrier. Therefore, all patients are responsible for all dental fees regardless of insurance coverage. We do provide an additional service for our insured patients by submitting their forms directly to their carrier under the following guidelines:
- If the insurance company sends payment to our office-the patient is expected to make the co-payment* at the time of the appointment. (This can be estimated by our computer records and provided to the patient in writing but is subject to change based on deductibles, yearly limits, other insurance etc...)
- If the insurance company sends payment to the patient-the patient is expected to make full payment at the time of the appointment.
*Co-payment is the amount not covered by insurance (usually a % of the total fee)
Dental benefits are a great aid in helping people attain dental care. We are working hard to hold down the costs of dental care. One way we’re doing this is by making our billing procedures more efficient. For our insured patients, please bring a completed and signed dental insurance claim form. We will submit your claim electronically to your insurance company and you will be reimbursed according to your benefit package. For uninsured patients, we have flexible payment options and ask that you pay at the time of service.
Other Financing Options
At Progressive Dental, PLLC we offer Wells Fargo Health Advantage Program. This is based on a credit approval. It is very similar to a credit card in which you can pay up to 18 months on an interest free basis.
Wells Fargo Health Advantage
Click Here to know more about the application.
Financing provided by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank, a subsidiary of Wells Fargo Financial. Wells Fargo Financial is an affiliate of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
For your convenience, you may access the following forms to assist us with your care. Please print and fill out the following forms, then bring them to your appointment.
You may access the following forms to assist us with your care. Please print and fill out the following forms, then bring them to your appointment.
These forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Click the Adobe logo to download.